Few take aways from this video:
- Start with a question and never give away steps and answers
- Failure is the first step towards success
- Parents and teachers be a good listener
- IT is ok for a parent and teacher not to know the answer. You can always say I don’t know, let’s find it out. And learn to work together to find an answer
- Not knowing is not failure. Its first step to understanding
- Say ‘Yes’ to children ideas and questions and model the courage we want them to have
- Maths is not about following rules. It’s about playing, breaking and exploring.
- I feel the above points apply to Science and Humanities subjects equally.