1.SpaceX launched 60 Starlink satellites on May 23rd. What is the main function of startlink satellites?
- Monitor weather
- Provide Internet services
- Help military services
- Moon mission
2. Late GirishKarnad (19 May 1938 – 10 June 2019) was an Indian actor, film director, Kannada writer, playwright and a Rhodes Scholar. Which of the award he did not win?
- Padma shri
- Padma Bhushan
- Jnanapith award
- Sri chakra
3. Recently ISRO’s PSLV-C46 launched RISAT-2B satellite. What does PSLV stand for?
4. Who are the member countries of BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation)
- Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand and India.
- Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan
- Bangladesh, Myanmar, Singapore, Bhutan, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Bangladesh, Pakistan, Thailand, India, Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his council of ministers are inclusive part of the Legislature.
- Is this statement true of false.
Write in your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org